A real-time monitoring service, designed to detect critical WEB site defacement or a possible APT attack exploit. This service helps WEB site administrators to respond fast and restore the WEB site while ensuring user's satisfaction and loyalty.
A WEB site hack can be a result of several reasons:
- Unsecured development containing backdoors
- Use of an easy or a simple administrator's password
- Unpatched infrastructure level (application or server) vulnerabilities
A hacked WEB site :
- Can be visually changed (Defacement)
- Might infect its visitor's client machines with malicious code in order to creat a Botnet zombie
Defacement Malicious Code
Our new monitoring and alert service, alerts WEB site owners by SMS or email on any of the above events, allowing fast recovery.
Avoid bad publicity and reputation damage - Join our IPV Cyber Tech service!